Saturday 15 March 2008

I found one!



I found a photo better than the Alien one of yesterday of the first 2 chicks. They are about 5 hours old, I think.

And I remembered the other thing that I wanted to blog about. Websites. Html. How many of us know anything about how to make a website? I for one know very little and although these blogs look very good to the uninitiated, they are just a template that you upload words and photos to.

But my husband has just built a website for his employer from scratch. Self taught and in the public domain!!! Wow! But the best bit? He showed my eldest son briefly how to create a web page and he has done just that!!! With drop down boxes, moving text, links to other pages and a gallery etc. Excellent. Maybe I'lll try to put a link on here to it one day.

For now, here is a pic of one of his technical lego Landys!

No comments: