Monday 11 May 2009

We're back!!

Just thought I'd put a quick hello to you all. We're back. Very grubby and totally exhausted but home (although I wasn't really that pleased to be back funnily enough).
We have 2 quail babies with their Pekin mummy outside in the sun, feathering up nicely, 4 ducks that have grown oh sooo much!, a William who is going round trying to play with everything he owns, and a David on the playstation playing Narnia.
I will upload photos and tell you all about what we got up to in Wales later, but we still have bags to unpack, horses to ride and other people's blogs to catch up on!!!
Catch you later!

3 comments:

funkyhan said...

YAY! I missed you! Can't wait to hear about it all :)

LOL @Will doing the rounds with his toys... Eve is the same when she hasn't seen a particular toy for a while, so I can imagine what she'd be like when she hasn't seen any of them for a week!!

SO when do I get to make my first solo visit (not on the bus) to see you bunch?!

Paul Robbo said...

Hello!, great to meet you all at Pencraig. Glad to hear you got back safe and sound.
Looking forward to seeing some den pics, Tom. I didn't take any!!

Hopefully, we se each other next year..
Take care
Paul

rebntel said...

elcome Home peoples! Glad you had a good time.