Saturday 20 November 2010

Winter is most definitely here.

I have been walking the dogs on my own most mornings after dropping David at school. It has been a much needed time and space for me. Not to mention the physical excercise! Last Monday was so beautiful I couldn't resist taking lost of pictures of the frost, sunshine and the mist creeping across the reservoir.....





Then on Tuesday it was a complete change. Still cold, but hardly any view at all. Just the fog obscuring the view across the water and the sun trying to shine through the cloud cover and creating dramatic and dark images.






Winter is most definitely here.

3 comments:

funkyhan said...

gorgeous photos!

Glad you're finding some time for yourself :)

Anonymous said...

what fantastic views you took absolutly gorgeous
Granny cornwall

Becks said...

Lovely photos.
Same weather here - and I'm loving it ;-)
xx