Monday 2 August 2010

Where did July go?

So here we are. August already.
I haven't posted any pics from Hesfes because I realised that the only one I have is this one!


This is Will in his pirate bandana, his Hesfes t-shirt and sporting the friendship 'bracelet' I made for him!! Not sure its supposed to be worn as a garter, but hey ho!!


We were all too busy enjoying ourselves to take pics I think.

Oh there's the basket I made at one of the workshops.





















And a face cloth I knitted for a friend in the quiet moments.

















A few pictures taken in the days after our return....


Blacky playing dominoes.














And a few pictures in the woods..
a chair made out of a tree trunk.




















A new bench that has been made out of naturally shaped planks. Not sure why Will is holding his nose....




















Maybe its because of the stinkhorn?























The beautiful moth that we found in the bathroom. I think it is a hawk moth and is one of those ones that feeds on the privet as a ctaerpillar with a horn at one end.






















Will's little scribbling that turned out to look a little like a .....
















A science lesson... Experiment to show the effect of neon blue dye on Tom's hair, after stripping it of its natural dark brown shade with peroxide!!!















And last but not least, the marshmallow making with my new jam thermometer!



You'll notice the lack of pictures of the finished product!!! Lovely soft, pink marshmallow squares. Devoured in a matter of minutes!!!!

3 comments:

Big mamma frog said...

If you happen to find out where July went let me know, I'd like it back.

Great piccies.

funkyhan said...

groovy :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!1 what a fantastic hair colour tom and when i saw the picture of will all i wanted to do was hug him hes growing to fast.
love you all
Granny Cornwall