Sunday 8 February 2009

Red sky at night...

This is our back garden with the most beautiful red sky.... And this is my clay sun, desperately trying to encourage the real one out.
It is almost finished but when I moved it after painting, a couple of the 'rays' came loose. A reminder that you should always make it in one piece. Going to try to glue a felt backing to it in the hope that it will salvage it. I was quite pleased with it. I can't say I am, because I'm cross with myself for doing the very thing I warned Rob not to do with his clay car...and his wheels fell off!!!
Oh, and it has just started snowing again!!!!

1 comment:

Big mamma frog said...

Aww..I think your sun is really cool. Sunsets seem to be rare around here. The only ones we get are those created by the pollution over DeadCat Power Station! I'm sure we used to have loads of colourful sunsets when I was a kid. Maybe it's a sign of growing old? Its a bit like thinking that Wagon Wheels and Curly Wurlys were much much bigger when you were little...