Tuesday 21 July 2009

And a few more pictures!!

David and Rob made this the other day for me.
It is another acrylic on wood piece...lovely pine from an old chest of drawers. David traced the design from a book and did 90% of the painting. Rob added a few highlights, for the finishing touch. David was brilliant at transferring the design using carbon paper, so there may be a few more of these creations coming over the next few months! They are looking to get a saw that enables you to cut curves and such like. Is that like rainbow paint? I mean, a saw that cuts curves...I ask you! lol
I went to the library this afternoon to get a couple of books and happened upon a 'Drawing Wildlife' book which I thought Jonathan might be interested in. This is what he has just come in with.

Oddly enough he was making these with a friend yesterday and again today. Rabbit traps! They worked really well as a team..Jonathan is usually a one man band when creating. I think he makes quite a good little instructor.

Yes, that is a pushchair ON the table in that last photo...it is keeping dry, Tommy style under the gazebo!


And these are some carrots and green beans I picked for dinner this evening. Yummy.





No comments: