Thursday 24 May 2012

Another bag!!! among other things...


David's duffle bag, designed together but manufactured by me! Denim outer, from an old skirt, and canvas lining.
A small strip of leather stitched around the drawstring, keeps it pulled tight.


The straps are tied to loops that are fixed at the base of the bag, so that they can be adjusted if necessary.
My trousers had a tear in them so I made an autumn leaf  patch....but it isn't as bright as this photograph makes it look! It is two layers of material attached with Fusibond. But do I need to oversew the edges? The material is a polyester mix.


Our little overnight camp at the weekend.

Special visitors on Monday :-)

A Waldorf doll ready for a friends baby that is due in Sept.

And I thought I had already uploaded this little fellow we found the other week in the woods. I love Slow worms!

3 comments:

Big mamma frog said...

Awww...haven't seen slowworms since I was a kid. They used to nest in an old churchyard on my way to school.

Anonymous said...

Love your pics. Love slow worms.

Enjoy the fine weather.


Rob's Auntie Rose x

funkyhan said...

Look at that handsome young man holding that cute baby <3

Just catching up on my to read list, youvr posted loads!!