Monday 14 May 2012

I made a bag today.....

I found this tutorial the other day and I have been turning it all over in my head since. Until this morning, when I finally made a decision about the fabrics and just went for it!
 It isn't exactly as the instructions. I only used one main fabric instead of two because I love this fabric so much! I also ended up with only one drawstring because of the way I had to cut the fabric. The drawstring is only a temporary one until I can find a suitable ribbon or fabric piece.
But the most important thing is that it is lined!!! And it all went really well.
Not bad for someone who woke up with a sore throat, knowing that the boys cold is on its way, and didn't want to move from her bed!
I love it xx
Maybe I'll be brave enough to try the knitting needle roll now!

No comments: