Friday 12 February 2010

And here's what we have made!

No, I'm afraid I haven't already whipped up a couple of knitted bananas, although I feel like my brain is mushed up like one!
Today, I spent all day making this wee fellow under the scrutinous eye of David. He had a particular idea of what he wanted him to look like and it turned out just as he hoped! Phew!!!

He is a Peter Pan waldorf style doll, and can also double up as Robin Hood!! Most handy!!
These are the collages, inspired by what we saw on Tuesday at the Sealife Centre. David's first...

And William's...

I did a fair few of the drawings but the colours and ideas are their own.
And this is Merlin having a cuddle the other day. He looks so cute this way up...and is pretty much immobilised!!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

The doll is fantastic as are the collages! So impressed with all the creativity. Once again could this be the beginnings of a money making exercise? ;-)

Carolyn said...

I think it could be one day. I need to refine my technique a little. This chap was only ever destined for David and as I'm never good at being watched doing something, there is definite room for improvement!!

Big mamma frog said...

Fab stuff! Feeling a creative vacuum here at the mo, need reinspiration!