Wednesday 5 August 2009

Whinging Wednesday

There is a wonderful blog that I read, with Wordless Wednesday, which is a post with lots of beautiful pictures but no words (obviously!!) This was my intention as I sat down to blog, but I remembered how long it took to load the photos the other night and thought better of it!
So instead, you get 'Whinging Wednesday!'
I have a house full of stuff...clutter everywhere, none of which I feel I can legitimately part with.
I have a house full of dirt...which when I clean it, only seems to touch the surface and returns almost immediately.
I have a garden full of mud...yes, I knoe, its a garden..it has to have dirt in it...but mine is mud. The sort that sticks to your boots and you then drop all along the lovely clean path back to the house.
I have a kitchen floor that positively sparkled this morning...but now looks exactly as it did before I mopped it. MORE MUD in the shape of dog footprints and boot prints.
I have a whole host of books I want to read, stuff I want to make, things that need mending and feel too unsettled to sit and do anything other than blog about it.
Whinge, whinge, whinge...

BUT, on the good side. I actually have a little surprise coming my way from Mrs L's blog giveaway. Some handmade cards and I am so excited!!! Thank you!!!!
I love making things...cards used to be one of my favourites. A reason to draw or create something. I hope that they will inspire me to start again.
BUT, I need a tidy and organised house before I can relax to do such things.

SO? Stop whinging woman and go tidy!!!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hopefully you feel a bit more inspired today. It must have been something in the air yesterday, we had an AWFUL day here. Here's to improvements for us both!