Monday 29 March 2010

Annie's days out...

so far she has been to the vets for her first jab, a walk at our local woods inside mine and Jonathan's coats, to the power station for a HE trip (more about that later!) and a walk down the canal inside my coat. She has been admired and is loved by all and having a new baby in the house is proving to be less hassle than I thought. Well, so far at least!
I love these pictures!!
Annie, aka Digby!!



LOL
She's wearing an old sock with holes cut in for her legs!!!
I did start knitting a dog coat but it looked a little small and I need to start over. Ugh.
We've got visitors today, and no food in the house so I'd best be off to rustle something up!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Wow how sweeeet!Look on our blog and find out what we've been up to!
xxxxxxx