Tuesday 23 March 2010

Ok. It's confession time.

Instead of blogging about this....




















Or this....




Hand knitted pressie for this little girl.




















or about planting these....

















or these....


















Or about the planting of the potatoes down the allotment, or the trip to an FAI farm yesterday
We have been unashamedly playing with this!!!



I just don't know how she got here!!! Honest!!
It wasn't planned. Well, not completely anyway, and I can honestly say I was egged on by a few other members of the household!!! I didn't even drive there so Rob was definitely in on it!!!
I do not take full responsibility for the extra chaos we have probably brought upon ourselves, into our already chaotic home,
but DARN, she's cute, huh?!!!



This is Annie. A 9 week old Cocker spaniel. A companion for Louis and an early birthday pressie for me...well, that is how Rob justified it anyway!!!
She is settling in well and Louis and her are forging a good relationship. They aren't sharing a bed yet, but I don't think it will be long before she is able to snuggle up next to him at night.

So confession is over. Its out in the open. I am a Animaholic!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello its Granny i love the bag can you make me one for my soap ,toothbrush etc
many thanks
Granny Cornwall