Monday 27 April 2009

Another little creation...


But the idea was 'borrowed' from another blog, and I can't remember whose...sorry! I am so pleased with it! It startedwith Jonathan making the little playing pieces from wood for me a few months ago!!! Then they saton the windowsill for ages, while I tried to find some material to re cycle for the bag...I found a pillow case that had 2 different coloured sections so thatseemed perfect. Then the pieces sat on top of the folded pillowcase for another very long time. The task of making a little drawstring bag was just a little bit daunting, and as Louis prevents any evening sewing at present, it was going to have be a daytime project. So not much hope of concentrating on it eh!!

And then this morning I had a brainwave!!! The soap nuts that I buy for the washing machine come in lovely little drawstring bags!!!! So all I needed was to cut out some squares from felt and sew them on.....so pleased with it!!

So here we have a noughts and crosses game to take in the car and on holiday with us!!

2 comments:

globeonmytable said...

Another soap nutter!! :)

Big mamma frog said...

Ah..looks like you're on a roll. Another blog entry AND a productive moment. You'll be putting us other bloggers to shame! Looks fab though.