Sunday 5 April 2009

This is for you, Liz!

So this is the mummy they were greeted by yesterday....it looks almost the same, as the one they left ...but the more astute amongst them noticed the subtle difference!! And yes, that is all you're going to get!!! Me and the camera haven't seen eye to eye for a long time, but we have defintitely parted company!!! As a hat hair do, it looks ok! But as an independant hair do, it just isn't doing for me what a hair cut should!
Now to brave the scissors again!!!!!!

3 comments:

funkyhan said...

I think you actually look thinner in that photo than you did a few months ago... if you don't mind me saying :$

It always takes me a good 3-5weeks to get used to a new cut... I'm sure it's not as bad as you think!

COME ON, LET'S SEE IT!!

Carolyn said...

Side view always a better shot of me...
I don't have 3-5 weeks to getused to it!!! I need it cut again now. Asap. Pronto!!!I can't wear my hat all the time!!!

Liz said...

Doh, you tease...

You look fine, btw.